Trinity. Lead. Inspire. Serve.
A Lutheran school for families of all religious backgrounds, Trinity is located in Litchfield Park, Arizona. Trinity is co-educational and organized into four divisions – Child Care (starting at age 1), Preschool, Primary School (Kindergarten - Grade 4), and High School Prep (Grades 5 - 8). Trinity faculty equip students with the ability to think critically, solve problems creatively, communicate effectively and act with confidence. Lead. Inspire. Serve. Trinity.Lutheran schools:
- are driven by a commitment to the Gospel and focused on a mission of bringing hope and healing to students and their families.
- are governed by board members who clearly understand their roles and focus on the vision and board policies that effectively govern the operation of the school.
- meet or exceed state and national academic standards at all grade levels.
- help to develop a minimum of 30 developmental assets in children.
- have educators who model visionary leadership. They practice stewardship of resources, build up others and empathize with others.
- have educators who model servant leadership. Do those served grow as persons; do they, while being served, become healthier, wiser, freer, more autonomous, more likely themselves to become servants? (Robert Greenleaf)
- have educators who model spiritual leadership. They study God’s Word, share their personal faith story, apply Law and Gospel appropriately, exhibit a passion for ministry, act courageously, equip God’s people for service, care for others, demonstrate integrity, and pray.
Our Faculty & Staff
Trinity Lutheran School’s dedicated faculty is made up of excellent Christian teachers who emphasize Christian examples for our students. We feel Christian beliefs provide an unshakable base for spiritual and academic growth. Trinity Lutheran School offers favorable student-to-faculty ratios and parents are always welcome and encouraged to participate at the school. All of our faculty are committed to open, honest, frequent school-to-home communication. You are always welcome to contact any one of our teachers to arrange parent-teacher conferences throughout the school year.
All faculty and staff members are required to maintain current certification in First Aid and CPR. Each teacher is registered through the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Trinity Lutheran School began the Early Childhood Program in 1989. The program offered Preschool classes to three year old children, and also included Pre-Kindergarten programs for four and five year olds. The program was very successful. Kindergarten began in 1991 with one class, and a second class was added the following year.
In 2000, the Elementary school grew to add a first grade class. The following school year, 2001-2002, the Elementary school offered Kindergarten through fourth grade classes. The school grew by leaps and bounds after that, adding a grade each year. Trinity Lutheran School expanded to eighth grade in 2005.
In 2005, Trinity Lutheran School began Child Care for 3 and 4 year olds. In 2007, we offered Child Care for 2 year olds and in January of 2008, a new Preschool class was offered for two year olds. The Preschool Prep Program continued to grow and is one of the only preschool programs in the West Valley to accept children who aren’t yet potty trained. Trinity started Child Care for 1 year old toddlers in in 2009. From Child Care and Preschool through High School Prep, Trinity now provides continuous education for children from age one through eighth grade.