We prepare our students to be disciples of Christ through exceptional education with a firm foundation in God’s word.
Lead: Students will engage as responsible, innovative, and inquisitive learners who lead by example.
Inspire: Students will share their faith by reflecting God’s love through their words and actions, encouraging others to do likewise.
Serve: Students will seek opportunities to use their gifts and talents to support and assist others.
Faithful to our Lutheran heritage, Trinity will seek out and implement innovations in Teaching and Learning in order to empower faculty, enhance student achievement, and inspire new thinking. We will be a model for Lutheran schools.PHILOSOPHY
We believe as disciples of the Lord, it is our God-given responsibility to share the Gospel message with all people.
- Children learn best about the love of Jesus when they experience it through the adults around them. By the power of the Holy Spirit working through God's Word, children learn most effectively through developmentally appropriate play. We provide a safe and nurturing learning experience focusing on the spiritual, social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development of the child as they use a variety of sense, to investigate and explore the world around them.
- Each child is a precious gift with unique God-given talents and abilities.
- The school and preschool ministry are invaluable parts of the church's mission of sharing the living water with a thirsty world, particularly in homes where the family is a mission field in which the students become witnesses of the Lord and His love.
- The school and preschool are to provide the same security, love, and care to children today as received by those who sat in the lap of Jesus, our Savior.
- While parents are the primary educators of children, many families look for a Christian preschool environment in which to begin their child's formal education. Keeping John 15:5 in mind; Christ is the vine and we are the branches. If we remain in Him, we will bear much fruit. Apart from Him we can do nothing. Trinity offers parents an opportunity to join in partnership in training the child according to the Lord's direction. Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6
Statement of Faith
- in one God in Three Persons, the Holy Trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19, II Corinthians 13:14
- that the Bible is God’s message to man and that it is the only source and standard of Christian teaching. II Timothy 3:14-17
- that man is sinful by nature and in need of salvation. Romans 3:23, 6:23
- that God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, into the world to be our Savior. John 3:16-17, 14:6, Romans 5:8
- that God provides salvation and life through faith alone in Jesus Christ. Romans 3:28, Ephesians 2:8-9
- that God desires each Christian to respond to His love in Christ by dedicating his daily life to the glory of God. John 15:1-6
Belief and PracticeWith the universal Christian Church, The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod teaches and responds to the love of the Triune God: the Father, creator of all that exists; Jesus Christ, the Son, who became human to suffer and die for the sins of all human beings and to rise to life again in the ultimate victory over death and Satan; and the Holy Spirit, who creates faith through God's Word and Sacraments. The three persons of the Trinity are coequal and coeternal, one God.
Visit our church website at www.trinitylcs.org. Join us for worship on Sunday! Traditional at 7:30 A.M. and Contemporary at 11:30 A.M. and 6:00 P.M. in the chapel. Praise at 9:00 A.M. and 10:15 A.M. in the Family Life Center (Gym).